2020 season, Canada, COVID-19, Naturism, nudism, Vancouver, Wreck Beach
Wreck Beach during COVID-19 pandemic
Wreck Beach is OPEN during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To keep our precious beach open, everybody needs to follow the rules below.
– Maintaining social distance (2m/ 6ft.) is the most important thing to remember!
- Trail 6 is only for Going Down.
- Trail 4 and 7 are only for Going UP.
Metro Vancouver will monitor and manage visitor’s behaviour.
Inappropriate behaviour may course closuer of the beach.
– Swim events are all cancelled at this stage.
– We won’t have any legal venders during 2020 season.
Bring your foods and drinks… then, take your trash up the hill!
– No summer events for 2020 season… unfortunately…
Always keep your social distance, then, enjoy the summer!!